Saturday, February 8, 2014

February: Romance at the Library Display

It's time to showcase our romance novels! Our new display "Romance at the Library" features our favorite romance novels. I created a sign in Photoshop and placed it on shelf in the display, feel free to use it.
I then decorated the display with cut out paper hearts. I also used cute small heart garlands, you can find them at Baileyhadaparty on Etsy.
I also created layered hearts that I saw on Pinterest. It was hard to find a tutorial on how to create them but Michaels had one on their website, very easy to make! The students liked making these.

All in all this was a very easy display to put together. Along with the two other displays: Blind Date with a Book and Love, this rounded out our three display bookcases and made a wonderful edition to the Valentine's Day theme in the library.


No comments:

Post a Comment