Saturday, January 10, 2015

January: If you liked this you wont be able to LEGO of these books! Display

For our first three displays of the new year, I decided to make all "if you liked this, you'll love this" displays. I used three different themes to ultimately get across the same idea. Our Lego display is the first of the three.


When choosing the books for the display I found seven of our most popular books. I then used Pinterest and Google to find 4 similar books for each of the seven popular books. I found an awesome Lego font online and then lego vector images of the alphabet. Using these two items I made signs for each shelf of the display:







Using our Silhouette Cameo machine I drew several "legos" and then cut them out to create a border for the display: here are the pngs to be used to create cut files:







That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment