Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April: Graphic Novels Display


We are spotlighting our graphic novels for the next two weeks with this fun display! Our library parent volunteer pulled as many graphic novels as she could fit for the display. Then it was time to decorate!

I created some signage using Photoshop and printed it out. I was inspired by several displays I saw on Pinterest.


Then one of our student volunteers cut out the graphics. She then used construction paper and cut out similar shapes slightly larger to put behind the graphics, it helped give a more 3D effect.
For the top of the display I cut out large ZAP letters. I first made up a smaller version in Photoshop and printed it out, then I traced around the letters on construction paper to make them approx 7" tall.


There are so many things you could do with this display, I just love how it turned out!

Please feel free to use any of the templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment