Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July: Summer Reading Had Me A Blast Display


Check out my new summer display "Summer Reading Had Me A Blast." Sticking with the "Grease" theme I created a Grease type logo using a red car and instead of the words "grease" I used "read."

  In our collection we have two books that have records on the cover: Telegraph Avenue and Half-Blood. I used the cover images to make two two records and I printed out a few copies of each to put around the display. I then created music notes in Photoshop and cut them out to put on the display.


I found a "grease" type font and wrote the display name and then cut out the words and put them onto red construction paper.


A very easy display, but it turned out great!Feel free to use any of the signage/pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment